Insomnia again!

Oh hello insomnia, how awful of you to join me.

It's now Monday, 3am. I have slept all of 0 hours tonight. I knew I might have issues sleeping tonight, as I typically do on Sunday nights. However, I was not expecting to not sleep at all. At what point do you call it a draw and give in to insomnia? In all honesty, i'm pretty sure i'm at that point. Right now, i'm supposed to be in dream land, with my alarm going off in 3 1/2 hours. However, here I am.

Maybe I should use this time to do something creative. Perhaps I should work on some things that have been put on the back burner for the last few weeks. Oh, why does this keep happening?

Perhaps I wasn't tired. Perhaps the four giant glasses of iced tea actually had an effect on me. Maybe I even got too much sleep last night.

All I know, is i'm not supposed to be awake right now, but I am.

I'm most nervous about making it through the day. I've already canceled my yoga class, but i'll probably go in earlier so I can leave earlier. All I know is insomnia has become an unwelcome visitor in my life, and I want it gone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A few attempts at mindfulness

Insomnia...

Trauma Therapy